This Certification Program is designed to develop the Green Belt role of leading a Six Sigma project. Such leadership shall encompass mastery of Six Sigma roadmap (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control), adeptness in arriving at the core reason of the problem and ability to mobilize people for change and sustenance.
Upon completion of this program, an individual shall demonstrate proficiency with the core analytical tools and the rationality of the Six Sigma Problem Solving approach and use them for positive financial impact and customer benefits. The training days are staggered to allow the individual to set the pace of their identified project with the training. It is learning by doing that they will be able to appreciate the value of Six Sigma thinking thus builds the desire to learn quantitative analysis.
The knowledge areas in the curriculum are aligned with industry known body of knowledge in Six Sigma and other areas such as Lean, Balanced Scorecard and Innovative Thinking Techniques.
1. Graduate of any four-year degree course
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office, preferably MS Excel
3. Proficient in written and oral English
1. The candidate should gain the knowledge embodied in the Certification Curriculum by ensuring complete attendance across training conducts. In any case that a candidate may miss certain number of days, the candidate needs to attend the other training schedule released or is subjected to catch-up sessions to be agreed between parties.
2. The candidate should manifest the embodied knowledge by passing the comprehensive diagnostic encompassing assessments on objective information and case studies that will test the necessary competence for the program. The passing rate is 60%.
3. The candidate should manifest practical application of the course by completing One (1) Six Sigma | Lean Six Sigma Project within one year from the last day of training. The candidate should submit a Letter of Intent with the Sponsor’s approval that the project’s impact was realised within the Organisation and, the Six Sigma | Lean Six Sigma Project Storyboard. The project shall be deliberated based on:
* Project’s substantial impact to the Organisation
* Logical flow of Six Sigma | Lean Six Sigma Storyboard
* Technical Correctness and Suitability of the Analytical Tools
4. Upon successful completion, IAQP shall certify that the candidate has attained the certification. IAQP reserves the right to defer certification for any case of misconduct of the candidate and/or of the engaged party as endorsed by DigiLEAF Inc.
Upon successful completion of the certification, the professional may further earn credits in the attainment of Six Sigma | Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.