This Certification Program is designed to develop the Black Belt role of handling of multiple Six Sigma projects, program governance and organisational assessment towards Six Sigma maturity. The Black Belt acts as a mentor of the Green Belts which merits the intensiveness of the Black Belt’s curriculum in the analytics and knowledge on other Enterprise Quality models such as Design for Six Sigma, Lean and TRIZ.
Upon completion of this program, an individual shall be able to demonstrate the skills in implementation of principles, science, practices and techniques of Six Sigma for maximum cost reduction and profit improvement. Black Belts may be utilized for several simultaneous Six Sigma projects or may operate as internal consultants, working with a number of teams at once. They may also be utilized as instructors for problem solving and analytic classes. The training days are staggered to allow the individual to set the pace of their identified projects with the training.
The knowledge areas in the curriculum are aligned with industry known body of knowledge in Six Sigma and other areas such as DFSS, TRIZ, Lean, Balanced Scorecard and Innovative Thinking Techniques.
1. Graduate of any four-year degree course
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office, preferably MS Excel
3. Proficient in written and oral English
1. The candidate should gain the knowledge embodied in the Certification Curriculum by ensuring complete attendance across training conducts. In any case that a candidate may miss certain number of days, the candidate needs to attend the other training schedule released or is subjected to catch-up sessions to be agreed between parties.
2. The candidate should manifest the embodied knowledge by passing the comprehensive diagnostic encompassing assessments on objective information and case studies that will test the necessary competence for the program. The passing rate is 60%.
3. The candidate should manifest practical application of the course by completing Two (2) Six Sigma | Lean Six Sigma Projects within one year from the last day of training. The candidate should submit a Letter of Intent with the Sponsor’s approval that the project’s impact was realized within the organization and, the Six Sigma | Lean Six Sigma Project Storyboard. The project shall be deliberated based on:
* Project’s substantial impact to the organization
* Logical flow of Six Sigma | Lean Six Sigma Storyboard
* Technical Correctness and Suitability of the Analytical Tools
4. Upon successful completion, IAQP shall certify that the candidate has attained the certification. IAQP reserves the right to defer certification for any case of misconduct of the candidate and/or of the engaged party as endorsed by DigiLEAF Inc.