This Certification Program is designed to cater to the strategic role of executing process improvement through Lean & mapping the Body of Knowledge towards the needs of Service Areas such as: IT-enabled sectors, Telecommunication, Business Process Outsourcing, Banking & Finance, Government, Back-Office Processing, and more. The thinking concentrates on the value given by the specific service type and walk through the stream as to how the service was fulfilled. From there, Lean’s concepts will be mapped as to how to address service-centric wastes such as the classic case of multiple hierarchical approvals, inconsistency compliance to Work Processes, work routing and balancing issues, task mismanagement resulting to unnecessary overtime, time traps within processes and several diverse reasons of rework and delay.
Upon completion of this program, an individual shall obtain a tailor-fit understanding as to how Toyota’s mechanism can be applied to Service. Techniques have been customized already on the Service Set-Up. Examples are: customized approach towards identification of time traps in the service stream, Poka-Yoke approach towards security of information and quality assurance, visual controls in cascading of Service Level Agreements and Work Guides, Adaptation of Rapid Set-Up, Auditing for Lean & Agile Approach for process improvements.
1. Graduate of any four-year degree course
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office, preferably MS Excel
3. Good exposure to a manufacturing environment
1. The candidate should gain the knowledge embodied in the Certification Curriculum by ensuring complete attendance across training conducts. In any case that a candidate may miss certain number of days, the candidate needs to attend the other training schedule released or is subjected to catch-up sessions to be agreed between parties
2. The candidate should manifest the embodied knowledge by passing the comprehensive diagnostic encompassing assessments on objective information and case studies that will test both the technicalities and application of the course. The passing rate is 75%.
3. The candidate needs to complete 1 Lean Project within one year from the last training day. The project shall be assessed based on endorsement by the Project Sponsor which will serve as proof that the project generated significant impact to the organization. The project shall be deliberated based on the logical approach of the Lean storyboard and suitability of tools and techniques used.
4. Upon successful completion, IAQP shall certify that the candidate has attained the certification. IAQP reserves the right to defer certification for any case of misconduct of the candidate and/or of the engaged party as endorsed by DigiLEAF Inc.