This Certification Program is designed to cater to the strategic role of Quality Management with the objective of stakeholder satisfaction, process optimization and even raising the bar towards innovation. This program is developed to build the competence level that will fuse the understanding of diverse quality models and harness a professional who can gauge quality maturity of an organization and bring it forward.
Upon completion of this program, an individual shall obtain a holistic understanding of quality-centric frameworks and build a custom-fit roadmap that will synergize to the organization’s strategic goals. This will carry further in the formation of understanding towards tools and techniques for metrics building, problem solving and ideating for innovation.
The knowledge areas in the curriculum are aligned with industry known body of knowledge in Strategic Management, ISO, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma and Lean. Upon successful completion, the certified professional may earn further credits to upgrade certification in Six Sigma.
1. Graduate of any four-year degree course
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office, preferably MS Excel
3. Proficient in written and oral English
1. The candidate should gain the knowledge embodied in the Certification Curriculum by ensuring complete attendance across training conducts. In any case that a candidate may miss certain number of days, the candidate needs to attend the other training schedule released or is subjected to catch-up sessions to be agreed between parties.
2. The candidate should manifest the embodied knowledge by passing the comprehensive diagnostic encompassing assessments on objective information and case studies that will test the necessary competence for the program. The passing rate is 60%.
3. Upon successful completion, IAQP shall certify that the candidate has attained the certification. IAQP reserves the right to defer certification for any case of misconduct of the candidate and/or of the engaged party as endorsed by DigiLEAF Inc.
Upon successful completion of the certification, the professional may further earn credits in the attainment of Six Sigma | Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt Certification.